Your listening work (your Listening Diaries from Dec to January 8) should include 30 minutes minimum a day listening for CONSOLIDATION in understanding and speaking.
- Days-n-dates Days of the week and months
- Nationalities, countries & languages (two episodes; todo el mundo aprende los que use más)
- The time and dates (when were you born? – Past)
- Brief Interpersonal Dialogues NEW! (2017)
- Talking about myself
- Describing people in photos (family & friends)
- Describing a friend
- Loving Animals!: Osipanda Gorgorita
- The two sections we did of PRACTICAL ENGLISH: all the audios.
- Other audios that you learned or find useful or interesting.
TEXTBOOK NEW AUDIOS AND EXERCISES:
- Do lesson 4A, including back pages and using all the audios.
SEMANA CULTURAL FEMINISTA
- Gather information (reunid info) about a woman you want to speak about.
FIRST WEEK of class in 2019:
- You can do 1 oral you prepared for consolidation, or one of Describing people. If you did Describing people in photos, you can prepare Describing people in YOUR photos.
- You will share your ideas and information about women. We will form groups for this project.
- We will check your homework of unit 4A.
Here is a talk by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, so we can learn to be kind and intelligent people! ❤
Enjoy your English! Have a wonderful end of year, and an exciting beginning of year, in the good company of your English audios!
Big hug! ❤