Every day listen for a minimum of 30 minutes – Consolidating what you know (reforzando lo que sabéis, repaso) and learning the past simple (audiobook & audios for unit 7) – Read “For your listening diary”
- Listen to all the audios in Training for Exams: Mons & Dials
- Listen to all the Revise and Check audios (units 1-5
- Listen to all the Practical English audios (units 1-5)
- Listen to all the dialogues you learned/learnt (some are in the Practical English section, some are in Questions and Answers in “Training for Exams…”
- Listen to my audiobook for you (not “Stories from my teacher”, I mean the 4-page book with eponyms!)
- Speak! Practice the mons and dialogues, so you know that you can speak English! And prepare the monologues you didn’t do.