We start off with 1B. Today we did the L and R Tests. Hopefully, the people who missed it today, will join 1C (4.45) or 1CAL (19.00) tomorrow! (Jaime confirmed, and I wonder about Iván and Jose).
Once again, we confirm this: people who learn to listen to English every day and learn to speak (the most difficult thing, and the most important thing in Básico 1) can pass an ordinary test. (The difficulties some found in Task 3 are logical, because this kind of exercise is not for Básico 1. But as you know I like to work for the future, too!).
I have four cases for Tutoría: the two people who are not in Evaluación continua and two people in Evaluación continua who have passed (technically speaking) but who could do some reinforcement work.
Now, remember this: this test is not the key moment in EVALUACIÓN, because the KEY FOR EVALUCIÓN ARE YOUR ORALS: THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN BÁSICO 1 IS…
- DEVELOPING THE HABIT OF LISTENING TO ENGLISH EVERY DAY (LISTENING DIARIES)
- LEARNING TO PRONOUNCE (PRONUNCIATION)
- LEARNING TO UNDERSTAND UNDERSTANDABLE WORDS AND SENTENCES WHEN YOU LISTEN TO ENGLISH-SPEAKERS (LISTENING COMPREHENSIO AT THE ELEMENTARY LEVEL)
- LEARNING SENTENCES FOR MONOLOGUES AND DIALOGUES (LEARNING GRAMMAR IN SPOKEN USE)
- LEARNING ABOUT TEXTUAL STRUCTURE IN ORALS (ORGANIZING INFORMATION IN THE TEXT)
The rest, including the Writing File, are extras to prepare you for Básico 2.