My teacher gets upset:
- when we can’t see our learning
- when we can’t see the progress we’re making
- when we say things that are not true, like “I understood NOTHING” (impossible!)
- when we don’t control our fear and complexes (because we work hard to do that!)
- when we compare ourselves to others, in a bad way
- when we fall into the Exam Culture trap, and we think that learning is instantaneous, not a long hard-working process!
In a nutshell, when we turn good things into problems!
Learning is beautiful. It helps us grow! Be patient and follow my learning tips, as you already do! (como ya hacéis) Be strong! Don’t fall back into bad habits! ❤