We’re working on the past simple, while developing awareness about the use of tenses, the present and past tenses: present simple, present continuous, past simple, past continuous.
At home you should be:
- Checking you are OK with unit 6, particularly the grammar banks and the grammar test. We’ll do the Reading and Listening Tests one day in class. Don’t do them!
- Doing Unit 7A including back pages. We’ll do it in class too.
- Listening to Winter Holidays (Q&A), to do in class one day as a dialog(ue)
- Listening to my audios on the past (all, as much as you can)
- Listening to the textbook audios: unit 6 and what we do in 7
- Writing File – only if you have extra time!
- Reading stories in the past: if you have extra time, you can read my audiobook for you! It’s on the navbar.